The Fargo is an IP44, backlit LED recessed modular panel.
This panel has an aluminium frame with UV stable PS diffuser options for Opal and Micro-prismatic UGR<19.
Supplied with a high-quality, ENEC approved, flicker free LED driver.
NVC’s Fargo is available in a single wattage; 40W and comes with a CCT of 4000K.
As well as the standard version, the range includes options for emergency M3, utilising a bespoke plug and play remote, recessed pack.
NVC’s Fargo backlit LED panel is ideal for lighting offices, corridors, and a wide range of commercial spaces.
- General commercial use
- For lay-in recessed use
- Steel body with aluminium frame, finished in RAL9016
- Back-lit design
- UV stable PS diffuser
- “Push & twist to lock” connector between driver & panel
- Available with no driver (ND – driver to be ordered separately as listed)
or with driver pre-set to high output (HO - 1000mA = 40W)
- FRONT COVER - UV stable polystyrene, choice of:
- Opal (O) diffuser for general applications
- Micro-Prismatic (UGR19) controller to help achieve UGR<19
for low glare applications
All drivers power factor 0.95, with loop-in/out terminals, 2.5mm² and
adjustable output, 700mA (30W) – 1,000mA (40W)
- Fixed Output (FO) driver
- DALI Dimmable (DD) Suitable for DALI & Switch Dim.