The Rockford is a low profile IP54 rated decorative LED bulkhead.
Robust IK10 rated polycarbonate contruction with white RAL9016 body & opal diffuser.
CCT selectable functionality as standard enabling a choice at installation of 3000K, 4000K or 5700K.
The quick release strap mounting bracket and push fit loop in loop out terminal block make it very simple & fast to install.
Option of a Micro-Wave sensor version allows for simple presence detection & energy saving installation.
- For corridors, stairwells and toilets in commercial or residential buildings
- Polycarbonate base and trim, white, RAL9016
- Polycarbonate opal diffuser
- Removable steel mounting bracket on rear for fast installation
- Colour selectable LEDs (3000K, 4000K or 57000K) on metal core PCB
- Fixed output driver included, PF >0.9
- 2-pole loop-in/loop-out terminal block on base for 1.5mm² cable
- Wattage: Choice of 8W, 12W or 18W
- Sensor: Available with micro-wave sensor (MW) fitted, adjustable
for sensitivity, time-out and lux threshold. The MW sensor can also
provide a standby light level (20%) for 15 minutes if required. Ideal
for corridors, stairwells and toilets.
- Emergency: Integral emergency maintained 3 hour (M3) versions
available on 12W variants.